What a crazy year! As we take stock of the past year traveling the world (10 countries on 4 continents so far!), we have to say we’re really excited about Kelly’s recent profile in Women’s Health. Get it, Queen!
This is just the icing on top of a great year for us. Besides Kelly’s latest success story, we’ve had the pleasure of sitting down with some wunderkinds from various outlets to talk Workationing and digital nomadry:
- Kari was named a “CEO that takes job perks to the max” by Nicole Spector for NBC News. She also wrote an article about how ditching the office has made her a better boss for Business News Daily.
- Kari doled out some must-know travel tips for USA today, which the Workationing duo swears by.
- Our ultra-productivity landed us on Fast Company’s radar, where we were featured in their article about workationing by Stephanie Vozza.
We’ve been so productive while workationing, in fact, that we’ve taken to shouting about the benefits of digital nomadry from the rooftops (or into microphones).
- The Reason podcast, hosted by Nick Gillespie, has featured your gringas as guests. In the interview, we talk about how to untether your life to work from anywhere and live more intentionally.
- We also had a chance to sit down with Victor Kung of The Remote Lifestyle podcast to rehash our adventures into the digital nomad space.
Speaking of space, we’re particularly proud of breaking some barriers within the space– namely being female nomads in a vastly male-dominated realm.
- We’ve gotten some face time with fellow nomad Suzannah Weiss, who covered our story about how Workationing got started in Bustle earlier this year. She even attributed us to some top-tier female nomad tips in an article about becoming a digital nomad herself for Glamour.
Over the past nine months we’ve been to Puerto Rico, Medellín, Boston, Montreal, Manchester, Acapulco, San Diego, Los Angeles, Germany, Prague, Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona, and South Africa – with more destinations to come.
For now, have a look at our year in review, and listen to The Workationing Podcast to hear all about our adventures along the way!
#Repost @karidephillips (@get_repost) ・・・ Bringing the Sandy from Grease vibes to Prague Castle. Glad I wore my running heels, these cobblestones are brutal! . . . . . #prague #praguecastle #czechrepublic #digitalnomad #digitalnomadlife #workation #workationing #stvituscathedral #stvitus #tourist #grease
We even got to help Steve Forbes celebrate his 70th birthday in Las Vegas (check out those sequins!).
You can hear all about our adventures on the Workationing. If you dig the content, please leave us a rating and review – it helps other podcast listeners find us!